This is post number 3 of a series of posts going through 2020 Day 21: Surfing Universes – Life Coach – 60 Needs that Healers Have. I’m focusing this series on individual healers serving other individuals.
Determining the products and services you offer is an important step in developing a successful healing practice. This step should be done immediately after determining your desired target market. You may revisit your desired target market after completing this step.
Below are some questions to help you brainstorm and narrow down your potential products and services. Writing (or typing) the answers down will help you gain clarity.
- What are the needs of my desired target market? What challenges do they have? What products or services are they currently paying for? What products or services would address their needs or challenges?
- What are my unique strengths? What do my friends say are my unique strengths (ask them)? What would my friends pay me for (ask them)? What products or services have I purchased for myself or others that I could offer to others?
- What products or services have I made or offered in the past? What products or services am I qualified to make or offer currently? What products or services would I like to be qualified to make or offer in the future?
- What products or services do I wish that someone offered to me earlier in my life? What impact would this have had on my life?
- What products or services would, by providing these to my desired target market, make the world a better place? How would this occur?
- What products or services would, by offering them, give me a sense of meaning, purpose, and connection? Why?
- What products or services can I see myself most easily providing? What products or services do I feel would be a challenge for me to provide? Why?
- If I provided just one product or service, what would it be? Why?
- Which products or services would I be willing to offer for free to my friends and family? Which would I be willing to offer for free to anyone on a limited basis? Which would I be willing to offer at half-price to anyone? Which would I only offer if I were paid full price? Why?
- Which products or services do I feel I would be most successful in offering? Why?
2 thoughts on “2020 Day 26: Helping Healers identify products and services to offer”