The S&P 500, Dow, and Nasdaq all fell over 1.5% today. This is in alignment with the feeling I mentioned in 2020 Day 25: Wuhan Coronavirus in the Year of the Rat. However, the feeling I felt seemed to be further in the future. What’s more interesting to me is how I’ve been affected – specifically my desire to remove an old habit of checking the stock market. It seems that as my will power strengthened, the multiverse showed me her power and tested my will power until I eventually succumbed and checked the stock market. I now feel surrounded by lots of universes where I check the stock market multiple times daily. The multiverse amuses me when she shows herself to me in this fashion – humbling my ego that believes that free will alone can get me to where I want to go.
- First coronavirus death in Beijing;
- 82 deaths and over 2,700 cases confirmed in mainland China;
- China reports that people can spread the coronavirus before symptoms, although CDC says no clear evidence that this is the case;
- Sri Lanka reports first case of Wuhan coronavirus;
- Cambodia reports first case of Wuhan coronavirus;
- Canada’s first two cases of Wuhan coronavirus are husband and wife;