20200513W Santa Cruz, CA: Today, I went mountain biking down with my beloved and my brother with family. We started at twin gates on Empire Grade and rode down a branching set of trails to the ocean, where I took a pictures of the surfers at Steamer Lane. One pair of surfers riding the same wave reminds me of tandem universe surfing – riding the waves of probability through parallel universes with someone else.
With solo universe surfing, I have found that an understanding of the following concepts is useful in surfing towards a universe of my choosing.
- I do not exist as a classical being in a single classical universe filled with particles of mass moving about in a somewhat predictable manner, but instead I exist as a quantum being in a single quantum universe filled with probability waves moving about in a somewhat predictable manner.
- The Many Worlds interpretation of quantum mechanics provides me a good model of the quantum universe.
- Synchronicities are valuable signposts that show me some of my possible futures. A sequence of synchronicities informs me that I’m close to a particular universe..
- Just as I can move my attention to different parts of my classical body, I can also move my attention to different classical bodies. By moving my attention, I can energetically visit parallel worlds.
- By regularly focusing my attention on a parallel world, I can not only sense that parallel world energetically, but I can move the center of my attention to that parallel world so that it appears to me as a different classical world.
- Anything not expressively prohibited by the laws of physics is allowed. This principle can be used to filter out non-viable worlds to visit and to select the path by which it is easiest to travel to a parallel world.
With tandem surfing, two people can jointly travel to a parallel world. They both must be practiced solo surfers. They need to communicate and “sync up” to understand the characteristics of the nearby universes around them. They also need to be specific in defining the characteristics of the future universes to which they wish to surf together.